Electronics and information technology are fixed components of our everyday lives. Regardless of whether you turn on a light, use your mobile phone, drive a car or travel into space: These fields are always there.
VDE Information Brochure
Poster session "Engineers"
Electronics and Information Technology (E/I) are the key technologies for technical progress. Interesting and responsible tasks, well-paid entry level positions and numerous unfilled vacancies are waiting for the engineers.
Our graduates are now among the most sought-after specialists in Germany. They are not only sought after by the electronics industry. There are also numerous positions available for new graduates in mechanical engineering, in the automotive industry and in medical technology development.
In Schleswig-Holstein and the Hamburg metropolitan region, there are a variety of large and medium-sized companies which have a high demand for solidly educated young people. The university has oriented the study program to the electronics, automation and wind energy industries depending on the direction taken during the course.
In the overview:
- High percentage of exercises, laboratory work, project work and excursions
- Industrially experienced lecturers with up-to-date practical experience and focus
- Close linkage to companies through joint development projects
- Individual support for entry into the study program and for successful progression through the study program through introductory courses in mathematics, physics, computing as well as semester tutorials in small groups
- Graduation with the internationally recognised title "Bachelor of Science" and the professional label of “Engineer”.
Further information concerning the E/I study program can be found in the course structure.
You can read about the experiences and opinions of our former students here.
You can get the flyer for the study program here.
|Degree:||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Standard length of course:||7 semesters|
|Internship semester:||5th Semester|
|Application by:||15th July|
|Semester contribution:||75,00 €|
|Accredited until:||30.09.2024 (ACQUIN)|
|Associated FHW Masters:||Micro-electronic systems|